Vintage Murano Art Glass Hand Blown Blue & Cream Spiral 21 1/2 Tall Vase ITALY
Vase is Absolutely Stunning and is hand blown with a polished potail and was hand blown with Clear a thick glass. Then hand blown again with clear glass over the colored part with. Blues, Tans, Creams, Clear colored glass.
It has Age bubbles throughout (see last pic)and some controlled bubbles throughout. It is beautifully made and measures approx.
22 1/2" Tall x 6" Wide (at the widest point)and the base is approx. And it is heavy weighing in at 5 lbs. ALL ITEMS ARE AS IS, AND I TRY AND MAKE AN EFFORT TO NOTICE ANY AND ALL DEFECTS IF POSSIBLE. PLEASE ALSO, Make me an offer I cannot refuse, All REASONABLE offers will be considered. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Decorative Pottery & Glassware\Vases".
The seller is "yyounghome" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to North, South, or Latin America.
- Handmade: Yes
- Production Technique: Hand Blown Glass
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Italy
- Blue, Cream, Tan: Age Bubbles (last Pic)
- Custom Bundle: No
- 22 1/2\: Weighs 5 lbs 9 oz.
- Style: vase
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown
- Item Height: 22 1/2\
- Item Width: 6\
- Additional Parts Required: No
- Backstamp: none
- Material: ART GLASS, Glass
- Theme: Art Glass
- Pattern: Swirl
- Type: Vase
- Features: hand blown art glass vase
- Antique: No
- Color: Blue & White
- Year Manufactured: 1960
- Vintage: Yes
- Subject: Murano Art Glass Vase
- Finish: Glossy
- Item Length: 22 1/2\
- Signed: No
- Packaging: Box
- Origin: murano
- Item Weight: 5 lbs.
- Brand: UNBRANDED
- Production Style: Art Glass
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Time Period Manufactured: 1960-1969
- Era: Mid 20th Century (1941-1969)
- Type of Glass: Hand Blown Glass
- Subject/Theme: vase
- City of Origin: Murano
- Country/Region of Origin: Italy